Contact Us: +919821729005
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for e-Tourist Visa::- Upload Photo and Passport Page Using Credit / Debit card eTV Will be sent to your e-mail Print eTV and carry at the time of travel
1. Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 30 days. Example : If you are applying on 1st Sept then applicant can select arrival date from 5th Sept to 4th Oct.
2. Recent front facing photograph with white background and photo page of Passport containing personal details like name,date of birth, nationality , expiry date etc. to be uploaded by the applicant. The application is liable to be rejected if the uploaded document and photograph are not clear / as per specification.
3.e-Tourist Visa (eTV) fee is US$ 127 per passenger excluding interchange charge for credit/debit cards. The fee must be paid at least 4 days before the expected date of travel filled by you otherwise application will not be processed.
4. eTV fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing of the application and is not dependent on either Grant or Rejection of VISA.
5. Applicant should carry a copy of eTV along with him/her at the time of travel.
6. Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
7. The validity of visa will be 30 days from the date of arrival in India.
8. eTV is valid for entry through 16 designated Airports i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi. However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
9. This facility is in addition to the existing Visa services.
10. e-Tourist Visa (eTV) once issued on arrival is Only single entry , non-extendable , non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
11. Applicants can track the status of their application online
12. Please be careful while making payment of the eTV fee. If the number of unsuccessful attempts is more than three (03), then the application id would be blocked and the applicant would be required to apply afresh by filling the application form again and regenerating a new application id.
13. Before re-applying, the applicants are requested to wait for 4 hours for payment status updating, after final submission of the application form and payment of the fee. The payment status updating may take up to 4 hours.
14. For any assistance Please write a email and send us to email@example.com
15.We are not affiliated to any government body. We act as agents for your visa application. You can apply for a visa at the official government source instead of our website. We abide by the Data Protection Act a all data you provide will be used solely for your visa application. Read all our Terms and Conditions carefully before using our services.
16. If your application is submitted more than 30 days in advance of your expected arrival date mentioned in the application, the visa result shall be emailed between 20 to 25 days prior to your expected arrival date in India. If your application is submitted within 30 days prior to your expected arrival date in India then your visa result shall be emailed within 72 hours (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Indian Public Holidays) from the date of submission. If your travel is within 4 days then your visa result shall be emailed between 12 business hours. All the processing times are valid after receiving the appropriate documents against each individual application. Online Indian Visa will not be responsible for any delay in the process due non availability of proper documents. Our delivery time starts after the application is complete with all the information and documents required to process the same. Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven't received the delivery in the above mentioned time. Once the fee is paid against the application, it is non-refundable. The processing times are not applicable for Chinese and Sri Lankan passport holders. It may take 7-10 days to provide the visa result for these passports.
e-Tourist VISA Application PROCESS
Receive eTV Online
Fly To India
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Using Credit / Debit card
eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
Print eTV and carry at the time of travel