Contact Us : +91-9582319080
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Super Urgent Service: 12 Business hours processing time:-
We are providing Express, Fast and Emergency Visa Services for those who want to get e-visa urgently in 12 working hours and processing time for e-tourist visa India applications will be 12 working hours from the receipt of payment and complete visa applications along with documents. This service will be done with additional charges. Please Apply Now for Urgent visa.
For Details Kindly contact us: email@example.com.
Apply EVisa For India:
Tourists need to apply for e-Visa on-line before traveling to India. The process is entirely electronic for India Visa Application and can be submitted online, and eVisa approval (authority to enter India) will be sent through concern email. Travelers may obtain a Tourist e Visa for travel to India for sightseeing and holiday, visiting friends and relatives, medical treatment including Ayurveda (herbal) and yoga, or to participate in sporting events, competitions and activities relating to cultural performance.
Group e-Tourist Visa for India:
India e-visa is normally issued individually. However, it is possible to get visa for 5 to 50 people, if the members of the group enter in the Indian territory and stay there and leave the territory as a group. The eTourist visa will valid for 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Group must have been formed prior to issuance of the visa. The group member must have an individual passport and it’s necessary.
Indian Visa Facility is available for holders of passport of following countries:-
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati,Kyrgyzstan , Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda,Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Urgent Indian eVisa Service "Terms and Conditions" :- Upload Photo and Passport Page Using Credit / Debit card e-Visa Will be sent to your e-mail Print e-Visa and carry at the time of travel
1. All of the above Visas are valid for a single entry only and cannot be extended.
2. Travel should be after 24 hours.
3. visa will be issue in 24 hours subject to completion of documents and necessary fees.
4. Approval of visas depend on the Immigration Department of India. Your application may be rejected by them and please be informed that the authorities are not liable to provide any reason against the rejection. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. The visa application fee is 100% non-refundable whether your visa is approved, rejected or delayed in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to India.
5. If your visa application would be rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
6. Once your visa will processed, we will email you a copy. Passengers will need to present a hard copy of the visa to the immigration officers at the airport.
7. International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
8. Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders.
9. Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
10. Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
Disclaimer:- Please note we are not owned or affiliated with the Government of India. We are a visa processing company that saves you time and frustration. You can obtain the Indian Visa directly from the government of India without paying a service fee. Our system is completely online and easy to use.
e-Visa Application PROCESS
Receive e-Visa Online
Fly To India
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Using Credit / Debit card
e-Visa Will be sent to your e-mail
Print e-Visa and carry at the time of travel